Terms of Service
The legal agreement which define partnership between Instant SysAdmin and its customers.
The following agreement is concluded between:
- In a hand, the company Hostibox International Group Ltd, located at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, England, United Kingdom ; represented by Aina Manoa Ratefiarison in quality of Chief Executive Officer ; providing products and services from the brand Instant SysAdmin ; hereafter “Instant SysAdmin”.
- In other hands, any customer subscribing service(s) with the brand Instant SysAdmin ; hereafter the “Client”
- It is considered as service (hereafter the “Services”) any purchasable service and/or product on the website www.instantsysadmin.pw that the Client has subscribed.
- Instant SysAdmin shall provide the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is not a work-for-hire agreement. Instant SysAdmin shall perform the Services as an independent contractor. Employees of InstantSysAdmin will not be considered as employees of the Client.
- The Client will not supervise Instant SysAdmin or its employees regarding the technical means or manner by which the Services will be performed.
- By signing up for Services, the Client authorizes Instant SysAdmin to charge their card or initiate any other form of payment for any services he purchased.
- With hourly based Services, the Client authorizes Instant SysAdmin to charge any numbers of hours that are required to handle the task, regardless of work success and/or estimation quote.
- The Client authorizes Instant SysAdmin to schedule payments, which is pre-payment, interim payment or post-payment, decided at sole discretion of Instant SysAdmin.
- Instant SysAdmin can not give any kind of guarantee about quality and quantity of any recovered data.
- Solutions applied and issues fixed could reappear due to change in server environment. Additional billable time can be applied for such tasks.
2. Delivery of the Services
- Instant SysAdmin as obligation to begin performance of the Services once the order has been accepted.
- Instant SysAdmin reserves rights to decline any order or any subscription renewal without justification.
3. Services Termination
- The Services can be canceled only after the completion after 3 months of paid services. If the Client fail to renew services within the first 3 months, Instant SysAdmin reserves the right to charge Termination Fee up to $40.00 USD.
- Once the Services canceled, the balance available hours will reset to 0. The Client is not able to claim refund for unused hours.
- If the Client fail to pay invoices at time, related Services can be terminated without any further notifications.
- Both Parties acknowledge that during the contract term, Instant SysAdmin may obtain access to confidential information, including but not limited to computer programs, inventions, drawings, notes, writings, experimental work and business strategies.
- Instant SysAdmin implements safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of the Customer’s data, without being held liable for possible data leaks.
- After mutual agreement, Instant SysAdmin agrees to comply with additional confidentiality conditions provided by the Client at the time of the order.